Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 23, 2011

{where have i been?}

It seems like it has been a long time since I last blogged - and it has! I have been really busy with things that cannot be released to the public. You ask...What on earth could Samantha be doing that she can't talk about? She talks about everything! The answer is Katie's wedding. I have talked about it privately to only the most special of people, but I couldn't take the chance of blogging about it and the couple themselves seeing it.

Here's the story...Katie meets Zach. Katie falls in love with Zach. The love is mutual. Katie and Zach decide to say "I do!" They are so excited to be married and they want a wedding, but they don't want the stress of planning a wedding. In comes yours truly. I have spent the last 8-weeks planning everything from table set-up, to children's craft tables, to finding vintage papers, to making fabric flowers. It has been a whirlwind of a time. After some ups and downs, everything is set for Saturday. The best part? Almost every aspect of the planning has been a secret to Katie and Zach. Now that my part is done, I can't wait to see their reaction to their gorgeous wedding!

Expect a blog dedicated to the whole thing!



0 comments: