Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{chair hunt}

I finally sold the chair and ottoman that was in our living room. My hope is to find two tufted chairs to replace it (and send the other leather one back to the office). I actually found the perfect chairs, but before I had a chance, they were sold. I'm hoping that within the next few months, I find some similar ones.





The chair I found is a combination between these two...more modern looking like the leather one, but it was white. I love the wheels in front. They are uber classy. I love that I could see this chair in my house ten years down the road, too - in the office or my bedroom.


And then there is another part of me that loves this wing-back leather chair. Actually, this whole space makes me happy. I need a fireplace. And maybe a bigger house.

0 comments: