Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 10, 2011

{weekend}

When Friday night comes, we are ready to relax. So this Friday, we headed out to the art district in town. On the first Friday of each month they open all of the galleries, close some streets, and invite the community to view art. It's not all local art - often times there are more famous artists that are showing. I will say, this Friday we saw some beautiful work by the artist Michael Allen Lowe. I'm not going to post any of his work for fear of copyright laws, but I would encourage you to visit his site. 

We also piddled around some cute shops. One of my favorite shops is Hammerpress. They make beautiful letter pressed stationary and posters. I have a collection of their greeting cards from Tim. They're the kind you want to rip off the front and frame.


 
 




0 comments: